90's Runway Donna Karan Lime Green Scuba Skater Dress
Vintage 1990’s tennis ball green scuba skater dress by Donna Karan DKNY. Incredible vertical seam bodice with gathered pleated waistline and full pleated skirt. Step into this spring/summer wearing one of the hottest color trends – tennis ball lime green! Complete with back zipper and hook-and-eye closure. Fabric is neoprene or scuba material. We believe this dress is from the DKNY Runway collection.
- Label: Donna Karan DKNY (Runway)
- Made in USA; Union made, ILGWU tag
- 100% rubber with 100% nylon coating
- Vintage label size 10, would best fit modern size X-Small/Small. See measurements below to ensure a good fit.
Dress is in good vintage condition – the neoprene is a little squished in areas from dress being stored. Only things to note are one small gray mark about ¼ inch long on left side of skirt (is masked by pleats) and the front bodice seams appear a tiny bit wider than seams on back of bodice, most likely from stretching during wear. Not noticeable to the eye when wearing. (see photos)
- Underarm/Bust: 15-15.5" flat / 30-31"
- Waist: 12" flat / 24" (unstretched)
- Hips: free
- Length: 33.5"
- Strap height: 9.5” (Measured from V-neckline to top of strap)