90’s Yellow Denim Jacket with Beading
Make a statement in this vintage marigold yellow oversized denim jacket. Incredible 90’s throwback! Denim jacket features gold beadwork in tribal-inspired design on shoulders and collar. Two flap pockets at bust and two side-slit pockets at waist. Cinch your waist to create the perfect silhouette with two adjustable buttons on each side of this jacket. Single-button sleeves – style long, cuffed or rolled.
- Label: Carole Little
- Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage label size 12, would best fit modern S/M/L depending on if styling fitted or oversized. See measurements below to ensure a good fit.
In okay vintage condition. Jacket does have a couple of marks to note: one small faint mark on front middle placket near bottom buttons and one small mark on front right chest pocket.
- Shoulders Across: 20” flat
- Underarm/Bust: 23” flat / 46” complete
- Waist: 19.5” flat / 39” complete
- Length: 21.5”
- Sleeve inseam: 19”
- Sleeve opening: 4”