60’s Black and White Striped Dress
1960’s dress with black velvet bodice and black + white horizontal striped skirt. Sleeveless, square neckline, knee length dress. Striped skirt has a glossy sheen to it. Back zipper and top hook-and-eye closure. Bodice is lined, skirt unlined. In good vintage condition, showing normal signs of wear. There is a tiny bit of wear at bottom of zipper and two very faint small spots on back of skirt.
- Label: Kati at Laura Phillips
- Vintage label size 12, would best fit modern size X-Small/Small. See measurements below to ensure a good fit.
- Shoulders across: 14.5” (to outside straps)
- Underarm/Bust: 16” flat / 32”
- Waist: 13.25” flat / 26.5”
- Length: 32.5” (back 2” longer)